Throttle Control System in Today
At present, although some domestic high-class cars, such as Bora, Audi, Passat, POLO, Hongqi, etc., have been equipped with electronic throttle control systems, they all belong to foreign-introduced technologies and have little knowledge of their core technologies. Fortunately, over the years, China FAW Group has developed an electronic throttle control system and applied it to the Hongqi HQ3 premium sedan. In addition, some domestic universities have carried out research on electronic throttle control systems and achieved phased results. For example, Jilin University's development of automotive electronic throttle controllers has realized the dynamic response of controllers to meet design specifications; Hunan University carried out research and development of electronic throttle controller based on OSEK/VDX, and constructed electronic throttle hardware and software architecture based on POW-EROSEK embedded operating system; Beijing Institute of Technology carried out rapid control prototype design of electronic throttle fuzzy controller.
Integration and integrated control are not only the development direction of electronic throttle control system, but also the development direction of automotive electronic control system in the future. It helps simplify electronic throttle control systems, reduce manufacturing costs, and enhance information exchange between systems. Currently, ETC has evolved toward integrated and centralized control, such as integration of idle speed control, cruise control, reduced shift shock control, throttle return control and vehicle stability control. Or the brake anti-lock control system, the traction control system and the drive anti-skid control system are integrated to perform the brake control.
- April 17, 2019What do you know about electronic throttle accelerator modifications? Here is the analysis of installment of electronic throttle accelerator with the case of Civic. Many people like car modification...view
- April 17, 2019The Cruze is a 1.8-liter automatic with 147 horsepower, which is not good enough for a 1.8-liter engine, but the Cruze weighs more than 1.4 tons, and the six-speed automatic gearbox is designed for ...view
- April 17, 2019As a car, the appearance of Buick Regal has always been practical and pragmatic. The buick regal continues the classic look with smooth lines, classic colors and a nifty design that creates a sporty a...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle lag is mainly caused by the use electronic throttle of today's car, which is controlled by the ECU. It means that when you press the accelerator pedal, the ECU calculates the curre...view
- August 14, 2018Today, a car owner drives a car Haval H8 to install an electronic throttle accelerator, which is a throttle controller. It is known that the power feels enough, but there is no such passion to push ba...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle is an important control part of automobile engine. It is composed of engine, speed sensor and throttle. The throttle opening can be accurately controlled by using electronic thrott...view