Electronic Throttle Control System under the Control of ECU
In the electronic throttle model, when ECU controls the throttle, the depth of the throttle trampling and the condition of the vehicle are combined for analysis, and finally the appropriate throttle opening is calculated. When the driver starts with a sudden acceleration (stepping the pedal to the bottom), the ECU will analyze the current speed, throttle size and so on. Considering the fuel economy and emission rationality, it will appropriately limit the throttle opening range, and control the injection system to limit the maximum injection of fuel from the injector. In this way, the driver feels that there is obviously a delay when the accelerator is stepped down before the vehicle starts to exert its force, which is called throttle lag. Therefore, throttle hysteresis is actually caused by the restriction of the instantaneous power output of the engine by the ecu. Of course, it also brings benefits - saving fuel and protecting the environment. But the electronic throttle is not just used to limit the output of engine power. When the car runs up, if you step on/release the pedal board at a depth of 1/3, you can feel the obvious refueling effect of the car, which is almost equivalent to completely stepping on/unlocking the throttle. What happens? This is the case where the ECU assists the driver to speed up/decelerate quickly according to the current condition. Therefore, the ECU will help the driver to achieve the desired acceleration/deceleration operation according to the condition of the vehicle, making it easier for the driver to operate the accelerator pedal.
- April 17, 2019Before installing the electronic throttle booster POTENT BOOSTER, first let's talk about the 10 disadvantages of New Santa Fe. The car was bought in September, 2010. The appearance of the car was sim...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle is an important control part of automobile engine. It is composed of engine, speed sensor and throttle. The throttle opening can be accurately controlled by using electronic thrott...view
- April 17, 20191. Accelerator pedal module with accelerator pedal position sensor of the electronic throttle control is used to determine pedal position and transmit pedal position signal to control unit.2. The engi...view
- April 17, 2019The so-called "acceleration" of the electronic throttle booster is mainly achieved by increasing the sensitivity of the throttle response, which will amplify the input throttle signal by 50%. This mea...view
- April 17, 2019DC motor rotates at a certain angle under the action of driving current. Through the gear transmission mechanism, the movement of DC motor shaft is transmitted to the throttle shaft. The throttle shaf...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle accelerator has become a favorite with motorists, as well as a must-have. Corolla is a classic and enduring car. Unfortunately, the electronic throttle delay prevents the vehicl...view