Electronic Throttle Control System under the Control of ECU
In the electronic throttle model, when ECU controls the throttle, the depth of the throttle trampling and the condition of the vehicle are combined for analysis, and finally the appropriate throttle opening is calculated. When the driver starts with a sudden acceleration (stepping the pedal to the bottom), the ECU will analyze the current speed, throttle size and so on. Considering the fuel economy and emission rationality, it will appropriately limit the throttle opening range, and control the injection system to limit the maximum injection of fuel from the injector. In this way, the driver feels that there is obviously a delay when the accelerator is stepped down before the vehicle starts to exert its force, which is called throttle lag. Therefore, throttle hysteresis is actually caused by the restriction of the instantaneous power output of the engine by the ecu. Of course, it also brings benefits - saving fuel and protecting the environment. But the electronic throttle is not just used to limit the output of engine power. When the car runs up, if you step on/release the pedal board at a depth of 1/3, you can feel the obvious refueling effect of the car, which is almost equivalent to completely stepping on/unlocking the throttle. What happens? This is the case where the ECU assists the driver to speed up/decelerate quickly according to the current condition. Therefore, the ECU will help the driver to achieve the desired acceleration/deceleration operation according to the condition of the vehicle, making it easier for the driver to operate the accelerator pedal.
- April 17, 2019Many car owners may not know plug and go throttle controller. With the rapid development of science and technology and the high living standard, the automobile is an essential method of transportation...view
- April 17, 2019Many people like car modification, both in appearance and performance. But think twice before the modification of luxury car Mercedes S350 whose price is over several million. For example, performance...view
- April 17, 2019The Cruze is a 1.8-liter automatic with 147 horsepower, which is not good enough for a 1.8-liter engine, but the Cruze weighs more than 1.4 tons, and the six-speed automatic gearbox is designed for ...view
- April 17, 2019Both Buick Excelle XT and Excelle GT are good Small Family Cars and they are slightly better than Excelle in all aspects with little price difference. In terms of appearance, the Excelle XT is more ...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle lag is mainly caused by the use electronic throttle of today's car, which is controlled by the ECU. It means that when you press the accelerator pedal, the ECU calculates the curre...view
- April 17, 2019The 6 driver throttle controller is installed in this experience. The 6 drive throttle controller is mainly used to improve the response speed of the electronic throttle and the sensitivity of the veh...view