Construction of Electronic Throttle Control
1. Accelerator pedal module with accelerator pedal position sensor of the electronic throttle control is used to determine pedal position and transmit pedal position signal to control unit.
2. The engine control unit receives the pedal position sensor signal and calculates the required power according to the input voltage signal. The actual throttle opening is calculated based on other torque signals such as acceleration, air conditioning and automatic transmission starting. At the same time, the throttle system is monitored.
3. Throttle control unit controls the required intake volume, adjust the throttle opening according to the signal provided by the control system, and feedback the throttle signal.
4. Throttle fault lights (Volkswagen adopts EPC Lamp on Instrument) provides throttle failure information to drivers.
5. Sensors and actuator sensors: accelerator pedal module G79, G185 accelerated pedal module, G187, G188 with throttle opening sensor and throttle controller J338, clutch pedal switch F36, brake pedal switch F47, brake lamp switch F.
(1) Actuator: G186 and G338 with throttle drive device, throttle fault lamp K132c (scratch converter, equivalent to oil float). The control system determines pedal position according to two signals, whose values are just the opposite, forming a contrast.
(2) When a sensor is broken. When the system detects another throttle signal, it can enter idle operation, but the throttle opening is very slow. The system also judges idle state by brake light switch and brake pedal switch signal, closes cruise, lights EPC, and stores fault codes in fault memory.
(3) Throttle angle sensor
(4) Clutch pedal switch
(5) Brake pedal switch
(6) Chrottle actuator
(7) Fault lights
- April 17, 2019The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor.view
- April 17, 2019Both Buick Excelle XT and Excelle GT are good Small Family Cars and they are slightly better than Excelle in all aspects with little price difference.view
- April 17, 2019If you're new to electronic throttle accelerator, that's not a problem. What follows is the domestic brand PotentBooster electronic throttle accelerator and you will have a lot of understanding.view
- April 17, 2019At present, although some domestic high-class cars, such as Bora, Audi, Passat, POLO, Hongqi, etc., have been equipped with electronic throttle control systems.view
- August 14, 2018Dongfeng Citroen adopts advanced power system and is equipped with 1.6L and 2.0L two displacement engines, of which 1.6 cars can meet the needs of the family.view
- April 17, 2019The operating principle of e throttle controller: throttle is used by the engine to control the power and torque of the engine by regulating the air flow.view