Operating Principle of POTENT BOOSTER
1. Accelerating choker opening and improving static response
"Acceleration" of POTENT BOOSTER is realized mainly through improving the responding sensitivity of choker. When ECU finds that driver has the intention for acceleration, it will activate rapid opening of choker via circuit signals to improve the responding sensitivity of throttle.
When accelerator treads on throttle pedal, POTENT BOOSTER will calculate the alteration rate of throttle signals according to treading depth and time. Alteration rate is in proportion to accelerating requirements, POTENT BOOSTER will enhance such alteration rate and finally realize maximum dynamic response of auto acceleration.
2. Speeding up throttle signals and improving dynamic response
ECU of modern engine generally has the capacity of self-adapting driving style. If driver often treads on throttle quickly to a considerable depth( also known as pulling speed), ECU will gradually consider that the driver' s style tends to be "violent" . In this way, engine will slowly adjust choker and fuel spray system, etc. To obtain optimal adjusting parameters of engine under this style. After POTENT BOOSTER is used for a long time, even if the driver drives the car with previous "mile" driving style, engine will still acquire experience of "violent" driving, which is equivalent to the adjustment of ECU parameters. At the long last, engine will automatically amend its parameters to adapt to such driving style.
3. Providing false driving style for ECU' s adjustment of engine parameters
- August 8, 2018Interpretation of car modification technology, what is the electric throttle accelerator?view
- August 1, 2018Along with rapid development of auto industry, auto manufacturers in America, Germany, Japan and other countries successively adopted electronic throttle control system early in 1990s. Electroni...view
- August 1, 2018In models with electronic throttle control system , ECU will analyze the treading depth of throttle in combination with auto conditions when controlling electronic choker , and then calculate a...view