What Causes Electronic Throttle Control Light to Come On
1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )
2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.
Rev is normal but warning light on:
1.Turn off car, start car again 3 seconds later, Repeat 3-5 times.
2.Flash ECU to remove warning light.
3.If the above solutions are no useful, remove throttle controller, after 3-5 minutes, then install throttle controller again.
Throttle pedal is abnormal, Rev can't go up, Warning light on:
1.Check throttle controller plug NO. Whether fit car models.
2.Check the product whether plug well.
3.Remove throttle controller , after 3-5 minutes, then install throttle controller again.
Can't start car and Rev keep highly:
1. Check throttle controller plug NO. Whether fit car models.
2. Check the product whether plug well.
3. Check the product whether plug reverse. ( Especially note plug NO. 510 )
4. Check the 6 pins whether broken in the plug socket.
Turn off car, the product controller light still on:
Reason : After turn off car, some car models need a little long time to Completely powered down, after 30 minutes, the controller light will be off. ( Note: Can’t use key to open car door, just see from outside the door )
Problem come out when driving:
1.Warning light on, throttle pedal is abnormal :
Solution : Remove the product, change to original car.
2. Waring light on, throttle pedal is normal :
Solution : Remove the product and install it again.
- April 25, 2019New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle's computer.view
- January 14, 2019It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive force of vehicles, and the best speed-up effect can be obtained.view
- January 24, 2019TROS new product Throttle Sensitivity Booster is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience.view
- March 8, 2019This burning gas powered the car's wheels, getting you down the road.view
- December 13, 2018Through the interception of the accelerator pedal signal after processing and then simulate a throttle pedal signal to the car ECU to achieve changes in throttle sensitivity.view
- January 14, 2019Car throttle controller usually uses two pedal position sensors and two throttle position sensors.view