What Causes Electronic Throttle Control Light to Come On
1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )
2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.
Rev is normal but warning light on:
1.Turn off car, start car again 3 seconds later, Repeat 3-5 times.
2.Flash ECU to remove warning light.
3.If the above solutions are no useful, remove throttle controller, after 3-5 minutes, then install throttle controller again.
Throttle pedal is abnormal, Rev can't go up, Warning light on:
1.Check throttle controller plug NO. Whether fit car models.
2.Check the product whether plug well.
3.Remove throttle controller , after 3-5 minutes, then install throttle controller again.
Can't start car and Rev keep highly:
1. Check throttle controller plug NO. Whether fit car models.
2. Check the product whether plug well.
3. Check the product whether plug reverse. ( Especially note plug NO. 510 )
4. Check the 6 pins whether broken in the plug socket.
Turn off car, the product controller light still on:
Reason : After turn off car, some car models need a little long time to Completely powered down, after 30 minutes, the controller light will be off. ( Note: Can’t use key to open car door, just see from outside the door )
Problem come out when driving:
1.Warning light on, throttle pedal is abnormal :
Solution : Remove the product, change to original car.
2. Waring light on, throttle pedal is normal :
Solution : Remove the product and install it again.
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle. This happens when you press the throttle but you do not get a quick response in terms of faster accel...view
- January 24, 20191.What is throttle booster?TROS new product Throttle Sensitivity Booster is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience. TROS offers ...view
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.2. Electronic Throttle Controll...view
- January 14, 2019As vehicle emission control becomes more stringent, major automakers around the world have abandoned wire-type throttles and switched to more precise electronic throttles, but such throttles have the ...view
- January 14, 20191) FH mode (full acceleration of manual gear):It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive ...view
- January 14, 2019The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters t...view