What Causes Electronic Throttle Control Light to Come On
1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )
2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.
Rev is normal but warning light on:
1.Turn off car, start car again 3 seconds later, Repeat 3-5 times.
2.Flash ECU to remove warning light.
3.If the above solutions are no useful, remove throttle controller, after 3-5 minutes, then install throttle controller again.
Throttle pedal is abnormal, Rev can't go up, Warning light on:
1.Check throttle controller plug NO. Whether fit car models.
2.Check the product whether plug well.
3.Remove throttle controller , after 3-5 minutes, then install throttle controller again.
Can't start car and Rev keep highly:
1. Check throttle controller plug NO. Whether fit car models.
2. Check the product whether plug well.
3. Check the product whether plug reverse. ( Especially note plug NO. 510 )
4. Check the 6 pins whether broken in the plug socket.
Turn off car, the product controller light still on:
Reason : After turn off car, some car models need a little long time to Completely powered down, after 30 minutes, the controller light will be off. ( Note: Can’t use key to open car door, just see from outside the door )
Problem come out when driving:
1.Warning light on, throttle pedal is abnormal :
Solution : Remove the product, change to original car.
2. Waring light on, throttle pedal is normal :
Solution : Remove the product and install it again.
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle accelerator is a good choice for some owners who are not satisfied with the slow response of the car throttle and start meat.view
- January 14, 2019The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit.view
- January 12, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control.view
- March 8, 2019In traditional vehicle designs, stepping on the accelerator pedal moves a cable that is mechanically connected to a butterfly valve in the engine's throttle.view
- January 14, 20191. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.view
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle.view