Theory of Electronic Throttle Accelerator
Due to various reasons such as environmental protection, economy, controllability, etc., the current models of the market generally use electronic throttle accelerator. The so-called electronic throttle accelerator is for the previous pull throttle. The traditional pull throttle uses a thin steel wire to directly connect the accelerator pedal to the throttle. They are connected, and the depth of the accelerator pedal directly corresponds to the opening and closing size of the throttle. The electronic throttle has no wire. It installs a potentiometer (variable resistor) in the pedal. The depth of the accelerator pedal is converted into the resistance of the resistor, and the electronic system of the car indirectly determines the depth of the accelerator pedal by sampling the resistance value. Finally, the stepping motor is driven by the ecu to control the opening of the throttle. It is not difficult to find through the theory that the throttle is characterized by simple system and direct control. The accelerator pedal and the throttle are open at 1:1. On the contrary, The electronic throttle accelerator is characterized by the accelerator pedal only characterizing the driver's operation intention, and the final throttle control was given to ecu. Simply put, the electronic throttle accelerator was born to alleviate the throttle lag.
- April 17, 2019The owner said that 0-100 acceleration capability has been experiencing instability for around 4 seconds at the fastest, and sometimes more than 7 seconds. He said that he recently told several frie...view
- April 17, 2019What do you know about electronic throttle accelerator modifications? Here is the analysis of installment of electronic throttle accelerator with the case of Civic. Many people like car modification...view
- April 17, 2019The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor, and the control DC motor adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) technology, which is characterized by high frequency, high efficiency, high power d...view
- August 14, 2018Today, a car owner drives a car Haval H8 to install an electronic throttle accelerator, which is a throttle controller. It is known that the power feels enough, but there is no such passion to push ba...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle accelerator has become a favorite with motorists, as well as a must-have. Corolla is a classic and enduring car. Unfortunately, the electronic throttle delay prevents the vehicl...view
- April 17, 2019The operating principle of e throttle controller: throttle is used by the engine to control the power and torque of the engine by regulating the air flow. When the throttle valve is not fully open, ...view