Theory of Electronic Throttle Accelerator
Due to various reasons such as environmental protection, economy, controllability, etc., the current models of the market generally use electronic throttle accelerator. The so-called electronic throttle accelerator is for the previous pull throttle. The traditional pull throttle uses a thin steel wire to directly connect the accelerator pedal to the throttle. They are connected, and the depth of the accelerator pedal directly corresponds to the opening and closing size of the throttle. The electronic throttle has no wire. It installs a potentiometer (variable resistor) in the pedal. The depth of the accelerator pedal is converted into the resistance of the resistor, and the electronic system of the car indirectly determines the depth of the accelerator pedal by sampling the resistance value. Finally, the stepping motor is driven by the ecu to control the opening of the throttle. It is not difficult to find through the theory that the throttle is characterized by simple system and direct control. The accelerator pedal and the throttle are open at 1:1. On the contrary, The electronic throttle accelerator is characterized by the accelerator pedal only characterizing the driver's operation intention, and the final throttle control was given to ecu. Simply put, the electronic throttle accelerator was born to alleviate the throttle lag.
- April 17, 2019Shangku is a two-door coupe owned by Volkswagen; its avant-garde and cool look has attracted a lot of attention; excellent handling performance also attracts many sports fans; Shangku adopts the EA113...view
- April 17, 2019The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor, and the control DC motor adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) technology, which is characterized by high frequency, high efficiency, high power d...view
- April 17, 2019The rapid development of modern automotive electronics technology has been promoted by social demands, laws and regulations and the progress of electronic technology. The technology of wire drive is o...view
- April 17, 2019The traction control system is also called drive anti-skid system. Its function is to control the slip rate in a certain range when the car accelerates, so as to prevent the driving wheel from sliding...view
- April 17, 2019The Cruze is a 1.8-liter automatic with 147 horsepower, which is not good enough for a 1.8-liter engine, but the Cruze weighs more than 1.4 tons, and the six-speed automatic gearbox is designed for ...view
- April 17, 2019Car throttle controller is free to control the electronic throttle response speed. It can not only increase the response speed of throttle but also improve the vehicle's instantaneous speed-up perfo...view