The Use and Monitoring of Electronic Throttle
The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor, and the control DC motor adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) technology, which is characterized by high frequency, high efficiency, high power density and high reliability. The control unit controls the rotation angle of the DC motor by adjusting the duty cycle of the pulse width modulation signal, and the motor direction is controlled by a return spring connected to the throttle. The motor output torque is proportional to the duty cycle of the pulse width modulated signal. When the duty ratio is constant and the motor output torque is balanced with the return spring resistance torque, the throttle opening is unchanged; when the duty ratio is increased, the motor drive torque overcomes the return spring resistance torque, and the throttle opening degree increases; conversely, when the duty ratio decreases, the motor output torque and the throttle opening degree also decrease.
The engine control unit monitors the function of the system. If a fault is found, the system fault indicator will be illuminated to alert the driver that the system is faulty. At the same time, the electromagnetic clutch is separated and the electronic throttle is no longer controlled by the motor. The electronic throttle valve returns to a small opening position under the action of the return spring, so that the vehicle can be slowly driven to the repair location for the maintenance personnel to inspect and repair.
- April 17, 2019The so-called "acceleration" of the electronic throttle booster is mainly achieved by increasing the sensitivity of the throttle response, which will amplify the input throttle signal by 50%. This mea...view
- August 14, 2018For the purpose of this modification, the owner said that the speed of the first 100 kilometers has been accelerated for more than 4 seconds, and sometimes it is more than 7 seconds. It is said that r...view
- April 17, 2019At present, although some domestic high-class cars, such as Bora, Audi, Passat, POLO, Hongqi, etc., have been equipped with electronic throttle control systems, they all belong to foreign-introduced t...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle accelerator has become a favorite with motorists, as well as a must-have. Corolla is a classic and enduring car. Unfortunately, the electronic throttle delay prevents the vehicl...view
- April 17, 2019The Cruze is a 1.8-liter automatic with 147 horsepower, which is not good enough for a 1.8-liter engine, but the Cruze weighs more than 1.4 tons, and the six-speed automatic gearbox is designed for ...view
- April 17, 2019The rapid development of modern automotive electronics technology has been promoted by social demands, laws and regulations and the progress of electronic technology. The technology of wire drive is o...view