Extraordinary Electronic Throttle Control System
DC motor rotates at a certain angle under the action of driving current. Through the gear transmission mechanism, the movement of DC motor shaft is transmitted to the throttle shaft. The throttle shaft drives the throttle to rotate to the desired angle, and changes the cross-section area of the intake passage to control the intake flow of the engine. At the same time, due to the rotation of the throttle shaft, the working position of the potentiometer is changed, and the output signal of the potentiometer is changed. The engine control unit can determine the specific opening position feedback of the throttle according to the signal value, so as to fine-tune its position accurately.
The potentiometer is composed of two reverse signal meters, one reflects the forward opening position of the throttle and the other reflects the reverse opening position of the throttle. Comparing the signal values of the two signal meters, the working status of the two signals can be checked by each other as a basis for judging whether the throttle is invalid or not.
Electronic throttle control system is composed of throttle body, drive motor and throttle position sensor. The instructions from engine ECU make the drive motor move. The throttle plate rotates through the transmission mechanism to ensure the throttle opening that is required for engine operation. The throttle position sensor consists of two potentiometers. When the throttle opening changes, the resistance value changes and the output voltage signal changes accordingly. Together with the electronic throttle pedal position sensor signal, the throttle position sensor is input to the engine ECU. After calculation, the control signal of the driving motor is output to control the throttle opening of the engine.
- April 17, 2019Car throttle controller is free to control the electronic throttle response speed. It can not only increase the response speed of throttle but also improve the vehicle's instantaneous speed-up perfo...view
- April 17, 20191. Accelerator pedal module with accelerator pedal position sensor of the electronic throttle control is used to determine pedal position and transmit pedal position signal to control unit.2. The engi...view
- April 17, 2019The Cruze is a 1.8-liter automatic with 147 horsepower, which is not good enough for a 1.8-liter engine, but the Cruze weighs more than 1.4 tons, and the six-speed automatic gearbox is designed for ...view
- April 17, 2019The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor, and the control DC motor adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) technology, which is characterized by high frequency, high efficiency, high power d...view
- April 17, 2019Due to various reasons such as environmental protection, economy, controllability, etc., the current models of the market generally use electronic throttle accelerator. The so-called electronic thrott...view
- April 17, 2019Byd G6 is manual transmission car. Manual transmission car can make drivers really experience the fun of driving and feel the pleasure of maneuvering while automatic cars don't have this feeling. Put ...view