Electronic Throttle Control System Development in History
The research work of electronic throttle originated in the 1970s. Since the 1980s, products have been published. Over the years, foreign research on electronic throttle control system has made rapid development. The development trend can be summarized as: from linear control to nonlinear control in the control strategy, from the auxiliary electronic throttle to an independent electronic throttle system, from a single control function to the integration of multiple control functions, taking into account the improvement of dynamic, economy, handling stability, emissions and ride comfort.
A number of foreign companies have made in-depth research and development on electronic throttle control systems, such as Germany Bosch, Pierburg, Delphi, Visteon, Japan, Japan, Hitachi, Denso, Italy, Marelli, etc. have launched a series of products for the high-end of various brands car. Although some domestic cars, such as POLO, are also equipped with electronic throttle systems, there is currently no systematic research on ETC and no mature products. The stepping motor type throttle valve directly drives the throttle shaft through the stepping motor to realize the throttle opening control. The stepping motor is usually driven by a bridge circuit structure, and the control unit controls the stepping motor by the number of pulses, the frequency and the direction of the control. The stepping motor has the advantages of simple structure, high reliability and low cost, but its control precision is not high. Therefore, stepper motor throttles are also less commonly used in automobiles.
- April 17, 2019Today, like Buick Regal 2.0, the Buick Kaiyue 1.8 liter/1.6 liter inline 4-cylinder engine also uses DOHC 16 (V) valve double overhead camshaft design Twin-Tec technology. The emissions meet the Europ...view
- April 17, 2019As China's first passenger car brand with "export inspection free" models, Chery's excellent cost-effective Tiggo has won the favor of many consumers. In order to meet the consumer demand for urban...view
- August 14, 2018Today, a car owner drives a car Haval H8 to install an electronic throttle accelerator, which is a throttle controller. It is known that the power feels enough, but there is no such passion to push ba...view
- April 17, 2019Before installing the electronic throttle booster POTENT BOOSTER, first let's talk about the 10 disadvantages of New Santa Fe. The car was bought in September, 2010. The appearance of the car was sim...view
- April 17, 2019Shangku is a two-door coupe owned by Volkswagen; its avant-garde and cool look has attracted a lot of attention; excellent handling performance also attracts many sports fans; Shangku adopts the EA113...view
- April 17, 2019The so-called "acceleration" of the electronic throttle booster is mainly achieved by increasing the sensitivity of the throttle response, which will amplify the input throttle signal by 50%. This mea...view