Electronic Throttle Control System Development in History
The research work of electronic throttle originated in the 1970s. Since the 1980s, products have been published. Over the years, foreign research on electronic throttle control system has made rapid development. The development trend can be summarized as: from linear control to nonlinear control in the control strategy, from the auxiliary electronic throttle to an independent electronic throttle system, from a single control function to the integration of multiple control functions, taking into account the improvement of dynamic, economy, handling stability, emissions and ride comfort.
A number of foreign companies have made in-depth research and development on electronic throttle control systems, such as Germany Bosch, Pierburg, Delphi, Visteon, Japan, Japan, Hitachi, Denso, Italy, Marelli, etc. have launched a series of products for the high-end of various brands car. Although some domestic cars, such as POLO, are also equipped with electronic throttle systems, there is currently no systematic research on ETC and no mature products. The stepping motor type throttle valve directly drives the throttle shaft through the stepping motor to realize the throttle opening control. The stepping motor is usually driven by a bridge circuit structure, and the control unit controls the stepping motor by the number of pulses, the frequency and the direction of the control. The stepping motor has the advantages of simple structure, high reliability and low cost, but its control precision is not high. Therefore, stepper motor throttles are also less commonly used in automobiles.
- April 17, 2019Some car owners will modify the appearance of the car, car power modification, exhaust pipe, wheel hub, shock absorbers, etc, for the characteristics. For such a modified car, if such the case is foun...view
- April 17, 2019The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor, and the control DC motor adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) technology, which is characterized by high frequency, high efficiency, high power d...view
- April 17, 2019A car is not only a means of transportation, but also a big toy. In order to make their cars more cool and more powerful, some friends will choose car power modification. But when they finish, they ar...view
- April 17, 2019Today's modified electronic accelerator is Honda CITY which is a relatively fuel-efficient model in the same class. Its overall quality is stable and it has occasionally strange sound. The owners ha...view
- April 17, 2019Today, like Buick Regal 2.0, the Buick Kaiyue 1.8 liter/1.6 liter inline 4-cylinder engine also uses DOHC 16 (V) valve double overhead camshaft design Twin-Tec technology. The emissions meet the Europ...view
- April 17, 2019Due to various reasons such as environmental protection, economy, controllability, etc., the current models of the market generally use electronic throttle accelerator. The so-called electronic thrott...view