Electronic Throttle Control System Development in History
The research work of electronic throttle originated in the 1970s. Since the 1980s, products have been published. Over the years, foreign research on electronic throttle control system has made rapid development. The development trend can be summarized as: from linear control to nonlinear control in the control strategy, from the auxiliary electronic throttle to an independent electronic throttle system, from a single control function to the integration of multiple control functions, taking into account the improvement of dynamic, economy, handling stability, emissions and ride comfort.
A number of foreign companies have made in-depth research and development on electronic throttle control systems, such as Germany Bosch, Pierburg, Delphi, Visteon, Japan, Japan, Hitachi, Denso, Italy, Marelli, etc. have launched a series of products for the high-end of various brands car. Although some domestic cars, such as POLO, are also equipped with electronic throttle systems, there is currently no systematic research on ETC and no mature products. The stepping motor type throttle valve directly drives the throttle shaft through the stepping motor to realize the throttle opening control. The stepping motor is usually driven by a bridge circuit structure, and the control unit controls the stepping motor by the number of pulses, the frequency and the direction of the control. The stepping motor has the advantages of simple structure, high reliability and low cost, but its control precision is not high. Therefore, stepper motor throttles are also less commonly used in automobiles.
- April 17, 2019New MAGOTAN gives a person the first feeling is sedate appearance with a strong commercial atmosphere; Exquisite interior, with luxury car elements; The abundant power, the rich disposition, the pra...view
- April 17, 2019A car is not only a means of transportation, but also a big toy. In order to make their cars more cool and more powerful, some friends will choose car power modification. But when they finish, they ar...view
- April 17, 2019(1) Electro-hydraulic throttleElectro-hydraulic throttle is mostly used in construction machinery with hydraulic system. It has the characteristics of simple structure, low cost, large driving force a...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle lag is mainly caused by the use electronic throttle of today's car, which is controlled by the ECU. It means that when you press the accelerator pedal, the ECU calculates the curre...view
- April 17, 2019The driving performance of Cruze is good and its equipment performance is strong. The chassis setup is of European style and the appearance is very international. This car is a mainstream car and a ve...view
- April 17, 2019The throttle opening of traditional throttle depends entirely on the driver's operation intention. The throttle opening of electronic throttle control system is not determined entirely by the position...view