Control of Electronic Throttle Control System
The throttle opening of traditional throttle depends entirely on the driver's operation intention. The throttle opening of electronic throttle control system is not determined entirely by the position of accelerating pedal, but the control unit calculates the optimum throttle opening according to the total torque requirement of the engine under the current driving condition, so as to control the motor-driven throttle to reach the corresponding throttle opening. Therefore, the actual throttle opening is not entirely consistent with the driver's operating intentions.
The control unit obtains the required theoretical torque according to the vehicle torque requirement, while the actual torque is obtained by engine speed, ignition advance angle and engine load signal. In the process of engine torque regulation, the control unit firstly compares the actual torque with the theoretical torque. If there are deviations between the two, the engine electronic control system will make the actual torque and the theoretical torque consistent with each other through appropriate adjustment.
From the control point of view, using a sensor can make the system run normally, but redundant design can make two sensors detect each other. When a sensor fails, it can be identified in time, which greatly increases the reliability of the system and ensures the safety of driving.
- April 17, 2019The research work of electronic throttle originated in the 1970s. Since the 1980s, products have been published. Over the years, foreign research on electronic throttle control system has made rapid d...view
- April 17, 2019The operating principle of e throttle controller: throttle is used by the engine to control the power and torque of the engine by regulating the air flow. When the throttle valve is not fully open, ...view
- April 17, 2019Due to various reasons such as environmental protection, economy, controllability, etc., the current models of the market generally use electronic throttle accelerator. The so-called electronic thrott...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle lag is mainly caused by the use electronic throttle of today's car, which is controlled by the ECU. It means that when you press the accelerator pedal, the ECU calculates the curre...view
- April 17, 2019With the continuous improvement of people's consumption level, it is no longer difficult for individuals to buy cars in life. Often many people will make some modifications to cars according to thei...view
- April 17, 2019Because the RAV4 body is heavy, the throttle is a little bit fatigue in starting, and the back-push feeling is not strong. It doesn't matter how fast the car can be driven, because the speed limit i...view