Basic Introduction to Electronic Throttle
Electronic throttle is an important control part of automobile engine. It is composed of engine, speed sensor and throttle. The throttle opening can be accurately controlled by using electronic throttle control system.
The basic structure of electronic throttle system consists of the following parts: 1.engine; 2.speed sensor; 3.throttle position sensor; 4.throttle actuator; 5.throttle; 6.accelerator pedal position sensor; 7.speed sensor; 8.transmission; 9.accelerator pedal; 10.throttle electronic control unit (ECU).
In order to improve the safety, power, stability and economy of automobiles and reduce emission pollution, major automobile manufacturers in the world have introduced various electronic throttles with good control characteristics and corresponding electronic control systems to form electronic throttle control system (ETCS). By using electronic throttle control system, throttle opening can be accurately controlled, which not only improves fuel economy and reduces emissions, but also achieves rapid response and satisfactory control performance. On the other hand, it can realize the integration of idle speed control, cruise control and vehicle stability control, and simplifies the control system structure.
- April 17, 20191. Accelerator pedal module with accelerator pedal position sensor of the electronic throttle control is used to determine pedal position and transmit pedal position signal to control unit.2. The engi...view
- April 17, 2019Today, like Buick Regal 2.0, the Buick Kaiyue 1.8 liter/1.6 liter inline 4-cylinder engine also uses DOHC 16 (V) valve double overhead camshaft design Twin-Tec technology. The emissions meet the Europ...view
- April 17, 2019At present, although some domestic high-class cars, such as Bora, Audi, Passat, POLO, Hongqi, etc., have been equipped with electronic throttle control systems, they all belong to foreign-introduced t...view
- April 17, 2019Today, a car owner drove his beloved car Haver H8 to install the potent booster throttle booster which was also named as the potent booster throttle controller. It was understood that the power felt...view
- April 17, 2019Electronic throttle controller is mainly by improving the sensitivity of throttle response. When the accelerator pedal is pressed, the accelerator calculates the rate of change of the accelerator sign...view
- April 17, 2019(1) Electro-hydraulic throttleElectro-hydraulic throttle is mostly used in construction machinery with hydraulic system. It has the characteristics of simple structure, low cost, large driving force a...view