Basic Introduction to Electronic Throttle
Electronic throttle is an important control part of automobile engine. It is composed of engine, speed sensor and throttle. The throttle opening can be accurately controlled by using electronic throttle control system.
The basic structure of electronic throttle system consists of the following parts: 1. engine; 2. speed sensor; 3. throttle position sensor; 4. throttle actuator; 5. throttle; 6. accelerator pedal position sensor; 7. speed sensor; 8. transmission; 9. accelerator pedal; 10.throttle electronic control unit (ECU).
In order to improve the safety, power, stability and economy of automobiles and reduce emission pollution, major automobile manufacturers in the world have introduced various electronic throttles with good control characteristics and corresponding electronic control systems to form electronic throttle control system (ETCS). By using electronic throttle control system, throttle opening can be accurately controlled, which not only improves fuel economy and reduces emissions, but also achieves rapid response and satisfactory control performance. On the other hand, it can realize the integration of idle speed control, cruise control and vehicle stability control, and simplifies the control system structure.
- April 17, 2019Today's car throttle controller is a Mercedes E280, and its elegant concept is also reflected in its appearance.view
- April 17, 2019The Cruze is a 1.8-liter automatic with 147 horsepower, which is not good enough for a 1.8-liter engine.view
- April 17, 2019With the continuous improvement of people's consumption level, it is no longer difficult for individuals to buy cars in life.view
- April 17, 2019The 6 driver throttle controller is installed in this experience.view
- August 14, 2018Dongfeng Citroen adopts advanced power system and is equipped with 1.6L and 2.0L two displacement engines, of which 1.6 cars can meet the needs of the family.view
- April 17, 2019In general, MG6 is a car of good reputation. It is highly spoken of by owners. However, even the best products have some shortcomings.view