Basic Introduction to Electronic Throttle
Electronic throttle is an important control part of automobile engine. It is composed of engine, speed sensor and throttle. The throttle opening can be accurately controlled by using electronic throttle control system.
The basic structure of electronic throttle system consists of the following parts: 1. engine; 2. speed sensor; 3. throttle position sensor; 4. throttle actuator; 5. throttle; 6. accelerator pedal position sensor; 7. speed sensor; 8. transmission; 9. accelerator pedal; 10.throttle electronic control unit (ECU).
In order to improve the safety, power, stability and economy of automobiles and reduce emission pollution, major automobile manufacturers in the world have introduced various electronic throttles with good control characteristics and corresponding electronic control systems to form electronic throttle control system (ETCS). By using electronic throttle control system, throttle opening can be accurately controlled, which not only improves fuel economy and reduces emissions, but also achieves rapid response and satisfactory control performance. On the other hand, it can realize the integration of idle speed control, cruise control and vehicle stability control, and simplifies the control system structure.
- April 17, 2019Car throttle controller is free to control the electronic throttle response speed.view
- April 17, 2019The traction control system is also called drive anti-skid system.view
- April 17, 2019What do you know about electronic throttle accelerator modifications? Here is the analysis of installment of electronic throttle accelerator with the case of Civic.view
- April 17, 2019Considering the fuel economy and emission rationality, it will appropriately limit the throttle opening range, and control the injection system to limit the maximum injection of fuel from the injector.view
- April 17, 2019Both Buick Excelle XT and Excelle GT are good Small Family Cars and they are slightly better than Excelle in all aspects with little price difference.view
- April 17, 2019Shangku is a two-door coupe owned by Volkswagen.view