Basic Introduction to Electronic Throttle
Electronic throttle is an important control part of automobile engine. It is composed of engine, speed sensor and throttle. The throttle opening can be accurately controlled by using electronic throttle control system.
The basic structure of electronic throttle system consists of the following parts: 1. engine; 2. speed sensor; 3. throttle position sensor; 4. throttle actuator; 5. throttle; 6. accelerator pedal position sensor; 7. speed sensor; 8. transmission; 9. accelerator pedal; 10.throttle electronic control unit (ECU).
In order to improve the safety, power, stability and economy of automobiles and reduce emission pollution, major automobile manufacturers in the world have introduced various electronic throttles with good control characteristics and corresponding electronic control systems to form electronic throttle control system (ETCS). By using electronic throttle control system, throttle opening can be accurately controlled, which not only improves fuel economy and reduces emissions, but also achieves rapid response and satisfactory control performance. On the other hand, it can realize the integration of idle speed control, cruise control and vehicle stability control, and simplifies the control system structure.
- April 17, 2019(1) Electro-hydraulic throttleElectro-hydraulic throttle is mostly used in construction machinery with hydraulic system.view
- April 17, 2019The throttle positioning motor is generally a DC motor.view
- April 17, 2019As China's first passenger car brand with "export inspection free" models, Chery's excellent cost-effective Tiggo has won the favor of many consumers.view
- April 17, 2019Considering the fuel economy and emission rationality, it will appropriately limit the throttle opening range, and control the injection system to limit the maximum injection of fuel from the injector.view
- April 17, 2019Byd G6 is manual transmission car. Manual transmission car can make drivers really experience the fun of driving and feel the pleasure of maneuvering while automatic cars don't have this feeling.view
- April 17, 2019Some car owners will modify the appearance of the car, car power modification, exhaust pipe, wheel hub, shock absorbers, etc, for the characteristics.view