Everyone knows that the electronic throttle is called electronic drive, and the electronic throttle controller is another name of an upgraded version of the potent booster, so what is the relationship between the potent booster and the electronic throttle controller?
Potent booster is the same as electronic throttle controller
(1) It works the same way. It is achieved by improving the sensitivity of throttle response, which will enlarge the input throttle signal by 50%.
(2) The same applies to models. All of them are suitable for electronic accelerator design.
(3) The installation method is the same. They are all installed on the accelerator pedal port of the car.
Differences between potent booster and electronic throttle controller
(1) Differences on accessories:
Potent booster: there is only one host without display.
Electronic throttle controller: there is a main engine and a display screen.
(2) Functional differences:
Potent booster: only 6 modes are available.
Electronic throttle controller: on the basis of the original 6 modes, 9 segments of each subdivision can be adjusted, and the fine adjustment function is added, with a total of 46 segments.
(3) Difference in operation mode:
Potent booster: when selecting the function, you need to stop, and you can only judge by the sound from the host computer. There are only six big modes to choose.
Electronic throttle controller: it is very convenient to select the function without stopping. It can be operated directly on the button on the display screen to select the function you like
After the above simple knowledge about potent booster and electronic throttle controller
, I hope the above summary can help you to solve your problems.