Working Theory of Electronic Throttle Control System
The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters the input signal to eliminate the influence of environmental noise. Then, the driver's intention is analyzed according to the current working mode, the pedal movement amount and the change rate, the basic demand for the engine torque is calculated, and the basic expected value of the corresponding throttle angle is obtained.
Then, through the CAN bus and the vehicle control unit for communication, to obtain other working condition information and various sensor signals such as engine speed, gear position, throttle position, air conditioning energy consumption, etc., thereby calculating all the requirements of the entire vehicle. The torque is compensated by the expected value of the throttle angle to obtain the optimal opening of the throttle valve, and the corresponding voltage signal is sent to the drive circuit module to drive the control motor to achieve the optimal opening position of the throttle. The throttle position sensor feeds back the throttle opening signal to the throttle control unit to form a closed loop position control.
- December 26, 2018How electronic throttles work?The pedal is connected to what essentially are potentiometers. They generate a certain amount of voltage which the ECU reads and equates to throttle angle openings. They ...view
- January 11, 2019The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.Installation steps①Find the accelerator pedal ...view
- December 13, 2018Pre-install considerations: 1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.Rev is normal but warning light on:Solution:1.T...view
- January 14, 2019The general manifestations of accelerator control system disorders are as follows: (1) Idle jitter or occasional stallingEngines with accelerator control system usually cancel idle control valves and ...view
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.2. Electronic Throttle Controll...view
- March 25, 2019Within the past 25 years, automobile design has changed substantially. Integration of emerging technologies and software in vehicle design have led to dramatic improvements in fuel efficiency, emissio...view