Working Theory of Electronic Throttle Control System
The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters the input signal to eliminate the influence of environmental noise. Then, the driver's intention is analyzed according to the current working mode, the pedal movement amount and the change rate, the basic demand for the engine torque is calculated, and the basic expected value of the corresponding throttle angle is obtained.
Then, through the CAN bus and the vehicle control unit for communication, to obtain other working condition information and various sensor signals such as engine speed, gear position, throttle position, air conditioning energy consumption, etc., thereby calculating all the requirements of the entire vehicle. The torque is compensated by the expected value of the throttle angle to obtain the optimal opening of the throttle valve, and the corresponding voltage signal is sent to the drive circuit module to drive the control motor to achieve the optimal opening position of the throttle. The throttle position sensor feeds back the throttle opening signal to the throttle control unit to form a closed loop position control.
- January 14, 2019The research shows that the electronic throttle accelerator scheme adopted is feasible, reasonable in structure and good in performance. The test results also show the correctness and rationality of t...view
- April 22, 20191.The Defect of Electronic Throttle ControlModern cars are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. Since the 21st century, the majority of cars have used Electronic throttle co...view
- March 8, 2019In traditional vehicle designs, stepping on the accelerator pedal moves a cable that is mechanically connected to a butterfly valve in the engine's throttle. The position of this valve directly contro...view
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle. This happens when you press the throttle but you do not get a quick response in terms of faster accel...view
- January 14, 2019As vehicle emission control becomes more stringent, major automakers around the world have abandoned wire-type throttles and switched to more precise electronic throttles, but such throttles have the ...view
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle control system, also known as the electric remote control driving system, is a typical example of applying an ingenious design to automotive engineering. Most of the work used ...view