Working Theory of Electronic Throttle Control System
The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters the input signal to eliminate the influence of environmental noise. Then, the driver's intention is analyzed according to the current working mode, the pedal movement amount and the change rate, the basic demand for the engine torque is calculated, and the basic expected value of the corresponding throttle angle is obtained.
Then, through the CAN bus and the vehicle control unit for communication, to obtain other working condition information and various sensor signals such as engine speed, gear position, throttle position, air conditioning energy consumption, etc., thereby calculating all the requirements of the entire vehicle. The torque is compensated by the expected value of the throttle angle to obtain the optimal opening of the throttle valve, and the corresponding voltage signal is sent to the drive circuit module to drive the control motor to achieve the optimal opening position of the throttle. The throttle position sensor feeds back the throttle opening signal to the throttle control unit to form a closed loop position control.
- January 14, 2019The first step of choosing a car engine power booster is to ensure that it is effective.view
- January 10, 2019Believe most people have heard about the product--electronic throttle controller. It can boost acceleration and also save fuel. It is really such powerful?view
- January 12, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control.view
- December 13, 20181. Must pull out the key after car power off (if the car have key)view
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.view
- April 25, 2019New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle's computer.view