Working Theory of Electronic Throttle Control System
The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters the input signal to eliminate the influence of environmental noise. Then, the driver's intention is analyzed according to the current working mode, the pedal movement amount and the change rate, the basic demand for the engine torque is calculated, and the basic expected value of the corresponding throttle angle is obtained.
Then, through the CAN bus and the vehicle control unit for communication, to obtain other working condition information and various sensor signals such as engine speed, gear position, throttle position, air conditioning energy consumption, etc., thereby calculating all the requirements of the entire vehicle. The torque is compensated by the expected value of the throttle angle to obtain the optimal opening of the throttle valve, and the corresponding voltage signal is sent to the drive circuit module to drive the control motor to achieve the optimal opening position of the throttle. The throttle position sensor feeds back the throttle opening signal to the throttle control unit to form a closed loop position control.
- April 22, 2019Modern cars are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics.view
- January 14, 2019Since the 21st century, most automobiles have used electronic throttle accelerator instead of conventional pull-line throttle.view
- January 14, 2019In fact, in order to reduce the harmful emissions of automobiles, automobile manufacturers have adopted electronic throttle control systems.view
- January 14, 20191. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.view
- January 14, 2019(1) Idle jitter or occasional stalling.view
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle control system, also known as the electric remote control driving system, is a typical example of applying an ingenious design to automotive engineering.view