Working Theory of Electronic Throttle Control System
The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters the input signal to eliminate the influence of environmental noise. Then, the driver's intention is analyzed according to the current working mode, the pedal movement amount and the change rate, the basic demand for the engine torque is calculated, and the basic expected value of the corresponding throttle angle is obtained.
Then, through the CAN bus and the vehicle control unit for communication, to obtain other working condition information and various sensor signals such as engine speed, gear position, throttle position, air conditioning energy consumption, etc., thereby calculating all the requirements of the entire vehicle. The torque is compensated by the expected value of the throttle angle to obtain the optimal opening of the throttle valve, and the corresponding voltage signal is sent to the drive circuit module to drive the control motor to achieve the optimal opening position of the throttle. The throttle position sensor feeds back the throttle opening signal to the throttle control unit to form a closed loop position control.
- March 8, 2019This burning gas powered the car's wheels, getting you down the road.view
- January 10, 2019Believe most people have heard about the product--electronic throttle controller. It can boost acceleration and also save fuel. It is really such powerful?view
- January 14, 2019The research shows that the electronic throttle accelerator scheme adopted is feasible, reasonable in structure and good in performance.view
- January 14, 2019In fact, in order to reduce the harmful emissions of automobiles, automobile manufacturers have adopted electronic throttle control systems.view
- January 14, 2019(1) The biggest advantage of the electronic throttle booster is that it can achieve the full range of optimal torque output of the engine.view
- January 14, 2019The first step of choosing a car engine power booster is to ensure that it is effective.view