Working Theory of Electronic Throttle Control System
The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters the input signal to eliminate the influence of environmental noise. Then, the driver's intention is analyzed according to the current working mode, the pedal movement amount and the change rate, the basic demand for the engine torque is calculated, and the basic expected value of the corresponding throttle angle is obtained.
Then, through the CAN bus and the vehicle control unit for communication, to obtain other working condition information and various sensor signals such as engine speed, gear position, throttle position, air conditioning energy consumption, etc., thereby calculating all the requirements of the entire vehicle. The torque is compensated by the expected value of the throttle angle to obtain the optimal opening of the throttle valve, and the corresponding voltage signal is sent to the drive circuit module to drive the control motor to achieve the optimal opening position of the throttle. The throttle position sensor feeds back the throttle opening signal to the throttle control unit to form a closed loop position control.
- January 14, 20191) FH mode (full acceleration of manual gear):It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive ...view
- January 14, 2019Since the 21st century, most automobiles have used electronic throttle accelerator instead of conventional pull-line throttle. Electronic throttle accelerator controls the depth of the accelerator ped...view
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle. This happens when you press the throttle but you do not get a quick response in terms of faster accel...view
- March 8, 2019In traditional vehicle designs, stepping on the accelerator pedal moves a cable that is mechanically connected to a butterfly valve in the engine's throttle. The position of this valve directly contro...view
- December 13, 2018Pre-install considerations: 1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.Rev is normal but warning light on:Solution:1.T...view
- March 8, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control. You stepped on the accelerator pedal, the throttle opened, and air flowed into the engine, where it mixed with gasolin...view