Why Should I Use Potent Booster Electronic Throttle Controller?
New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle’s computer. One such new system is electronic throttle control, known as drive-by-wire.
The drive-by-wire system eliminates the conventional mechanically operated system that had been used since the beginning of the cars. The standard mechanically operated accelerator pedal uses a cable attached from the pedal to the throttle body. When you presses down on the pedal, the cable opens the throttle plate, allowing air to pass through into the engine. The engine RPM is directly proportional to the angle of the throttle plate.
With drive-by-wire, the cable is replaced by an electronically controlled system using advanced electromechanical actuators, In place of a cable, an accelerator pedal position sensor is connected to the accelerator pedal. This sensor, which is a potentiometer, determines the position of the accelerator pedal and signals this information to the vehicle’s ECU, in turn, commands the throttle control motor to open or close the throttle valve.
- January 14, 20191) FH mode (full acceleration of manual gear):It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive ...view
- January 14, 2019The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit. The control unit first filters t...view
- January 12, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control. You stepped on the accelerator pedal, the throttle opened, and air flowed into the engine, where it mixed with gasolin...view
- January 14, 2019The general manifestations of accelerator control system disorders are as follows: (1) Idle jitter or occasional stallingEngines with accelerator control system usually cancel idle control valves and ...view
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.2. Electronic Throttle Controll...view
- December 14, 2018Why my car need to install electronic throttle controller?After install, it can remove throttle response delay, speed up quickly, reduce engine carbon.Will it have bad consequences for the car?POTENT ...view