Why Should I Use Potent Booster Electronic Throttle Controller?
New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle's computer. One such new system is electronic throttle control, known as drive-by-wire.
The drive-by-wire system eliminates the conventional mechanically operated system that had been used since the beginning of the cars. The standard mechanically operated accelerator pedal uses a cable attached from the pedal to the throttle body. When you press down on the pedal, the cable opens the throttle plate, allowing air to pass through into the engine. The engine RPM is directly proportional to the angle of the throttle plate.
With drive-by-wire, the cable is replaced by an electronically controlled system using advanced electromechanical actuators, In place of a cable, an accelerator pedal position sensor is connected to the accelerator pedal. This sensor, which is a potentiometer, determines the position of the accelerator pedal and signals this information to the vehicle's ECU, in turn, commands the throttle control motor to open or close the throttle valve.
- January 14, 2019(1) The biggest advantage of the electronic throttle booster is that it can achieve the full range of optimal torque output of the engine.view
- January 14, 2019The research shows that the electronic throttle accelerator scheme adopted is feasible, reasonable in structure and good in performance.view
- January 14, 20191. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.view
- January 14, 2019In fact, in order to reduce the harmful emissions of automobiles, automobile manufacturers have adopted electronic throttle control systems.view
- January 24, 2019TROS new product Throttle Sensitivity Booster is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience.view
- December 14, 2018Why my car need to install electronic throttle controller? After install, it can remove throttle response delay, speed up quickly, reduce engine carbon.view