Why Should I Use Potent Booster Electronic Throttle Controller?
New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle's computer. One such new system is electronic throttle control, known as drive-by-wire.
The drive-by-wire system eliminates the conventional mechanically operated system that had been used since the beginning of the cars. The standard mechanically operated accelerator pedal uses a cable attached from the pedal to the throttle body. When you press down on the pedal, the cable opens the throttle plate, allowing air to pass through into the engine. The engine RPM is directly proportional to the angle of the throttle plate.
With drive-by-wire, the cable is replaced by an electronically controlled system using advanced electromechanical actuators, In place of a cable, an accelerator pedal position sensor is connected to the accelerator pedal. This sensor, which is a potentiometer, determines the position of the accelerator pedal and signals this information to the vehicle's ECU, in turn, commands the throttle control motor to open or close the throttle valve.
- January 10, 2019Believe most people have heard about the product--electronic throttle controller. It can boost acceleration and also save fuel. It is really such powerful?view
- January 14, 2019The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit.view
- December 26, 2018How electronic throttles work? The pedal is connected to what essentially are potentiometers. They generate a certain amount of voltage which the ECU reads and equates to throttle angle openings.view
- January 11, 2019The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done.view
- January 14, 2019Wind booster: There is only one main engine without display screen.view
- January 14, 2019Since the 21st century, most automobiles have used electronic throttle accelerator instead of conventional pull-line throttle.view