Why Should I Use Potent Booster Electronic Throttle Controller?
New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle’s computer. One such new system is electronic throttle control, known as drive-by-wire.
The drive-by-wire system eliminates the conventional mechanically operated system that had been used since the beginning of the cars. The standard mechanically operated accelerator pedal uses a cable attached from the pedal to the throttle body. When you presses down on the pedal, the cable opens the throttle plate, allowing air to pass through into the engine. The engine RPM is directly proportional to the angle of the throttle plate.
With drive-by-wire, the cable is replaced by an electronically controlled system using advanced electromechanical actuators, In place of a cable, an accelerator pedal position sensor is connected to the accelerator pedal. This sensor, which is a potentiometer, determines the position of the accelerator pedal and signals this information to the vehicle’s ECU, in turn, commands the throttle control motor to open or close the throttle valve.
- January 14, 2019Speaking of the electronic throttle accelerator, the old driver will think that their new car is not as good as the old car accelerator, and found that the throttle response is a bit sluggish, slow, a...view
- January 14, 2019The advantage of car engine power booster is that it can determine the optimal throttle opening according to the driver's desire and driving conditions, ensuring the best power and fuel economy, impro...view
- March 25, 2019Within the past 25 years, automobile design has changed substantially. Integration of emerging technologies and software in vehicle design have led to dramatic improvements in fuel efficiency, emissio...view
- January 24, 2019Potent booster electronic throttle controller is also called accelerator. It usually has output values that are within the approved engine power. It won't do any harm to the car.Why your car needs to ...view
- December 13, 2018Electronic Throttle Controller Features:Through the interception of the accelerator pedal signal after processing and then simulate a throttle pedal signal to the car ECU to achieve changes in throttl...view
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle. This happens when you press the throttle but you do not get a quick response in terms of faster accel...view