Solve the problem of the Electronic Throttle Control System
1. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.
2. Electronic throttle usually has six terminals.
3. The signal voltage of throttle position sensor (TPS) increases with the increase of throttle opening, when the throttle is fully opened. Its signal voltage is close to 5V. When reading the throttle position sensor data stream (see Table 2), the accelerator pedal needs to be slowly pressed and released, and then carefully observed. Prevent the floor mat from obstructing the throttle opening or closing, leading to excessive idling or insufficient power.
4. Dual-fuel vehicles should not adjust their air intake too small. Replacement of throttle is ineffective. But after clearing the fault code and burning gasoline, the fault lamp no longer lights up, which indicates that the fault is caused by burning LPG. This situation is often due to the low intake of LPG. The driver will reduce the intake of air in order to reduce the consumption of air. Saving operating costs may lead to worse results. Because the mixture is too thin, the combustion is slow. After one working cycle is finished, the next working cycle is still burning. When the new cycle starts, the intake valve opens, and the flame that cannot fully burn will rush out from the intake valve, causing the phenomenon of "backfire". The tempering energy will cause abnormal throttle tremor, resulting in electronic throttle failure codes.
- March 8, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control. You stepped on the accelerator pedal, the throttle opened, and air flowed into the engine, where it mixed with gasolin...view
- January 14, 2019Simply put, the electronic throttle booster is an upgraded version of the electronic throttle accelerator nickname, both electronic throttle booster and wind booster work in the same principle and fun...view
- January 17, 2019Why the throttle delaysNow the relatively new car models generally use electronic throttle. Electronic throttle vehicles are generally appearing in the throttle lag problem, because of environmental p...view
- December 13, 2018Pre-install considerations: 1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.Rev is normal but warning light on:Solution:1.T...view
- January 14, 2019The advantage of car engine power booster is that it can determine the optimal throttle opening according to the driver's desire and driving conditions, ensuring the best power and fuel economy, impro...view
- March 25, 2019Within the past 25 years, automobile design has changed substantially. Integration of emerging technologies and software in vehicle design have led to dramatic improvements in fuel efficiency, emissio...view