Solve the problem of the Electronic Throttle Control System
1. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.
2. Electronic throttle usually has six terminals.
3. The signal voltage of throttle position sensor (TPS) increases with the increase of throttle opening, when the throttle is fully opened. Its signal voltage is close to 5V. When reading the throttle position sensor data stream (see Table 2), the accelerator pedal needs to be slowly pressed and released, and then carefully observed. Prevent the floor mat from obstructing the throttle opening or closing, leading to excessive idling or insufficient power.
4. Dual-fuel vehicles should not adjust their air intake too small. Replacement of throttle is ineffective. But after clearing the fault code and burning gasoline, the fault lamp no longer lights up, which indicates that the fault is caused by burning LPG. This situation is often due to the low intake of LPG. The driver will reduce the intake of air in order to reduce the consumption of air. Saving operating costs may lead to worse results. Because the mixture is too thin, the combustion is slow. After one working cycle is finished, the next working cycle is still burning. When the new cycle starts, the intake valve opens, and the flame that cannot fully burn will rush out from the intake valve, causing the phenomenon of "backfire". The tempering energy will cause abnormal throttle tremor, resulting in electronic throttle failure codes.
- December 14, 2018Why my car need to install electronic throttle controller?After install, it can remove throttle response delay, speed up quickly, reduce engine carbon.Will it have bad consequences for the car?POTENT ...view
- January 14, 2019Car throttle controller usually uses wo pedal position sensors and two throttle position sensors. The two sensors are connected in reverse to realize the reverse change of the resistance value, that i...view
- January 14, 20191) FH mode (full acceleration of manual gear):It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive ...view
- December 26, 2018How electronic throttles work?The pedal is connected to what essentially are potentiometers. They generate a certain amount of voltage which the ECU reads and equates to throttle angle openings. They ...view
- January 14, 2019As vehicle emission control becomes more stringent, major automakers around the world have abandoned wire-type throttles and switched to more precise electronic throttles, but such throttles have the ...view
- January 24, 20191.What is throttle booster?TROS new product Throttle Sensitivity Booster is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience. TROS offers ...view