Solve the problem of the Electronic Throttle Control System
1. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.
2. Electronic throttle usually has six terminals.
3. The signal voltage of throttle position sensor (TPS) increases with the increase of throttle opening, when the throttle is fully opened. Its signal voltage is close to 5V. When reading the throttle position sensor data stream (see Table 2), the accelerator pedal needs to be slowly pressed and released, and then carefully observed. Prevent the floor mat from obstructing the throttle opening or closing, leading to excessive idling or insufficient power.
4. Dual-fuel vehicles should not adjust their air intake too small. Replacement of throttle is ineffective. But after clearing the fault code and burning gasoline, the fault lamp no longer lights up, which indicates that the fault is caused by burning LPG. This situation is often due to the low intake of LPG. The driver will reduce the intake of air in order to reduce the consumption of air. Saving operating costs may lead to worse results. Because the mixture is too thin, the combustion is slow. After one working cycle is finished, the next working cycle is still burning. When the new cycle starts, the intake valve opens, and the flame that cannot fully burn will rush out from the intake valve, causing the phenomenon of "backfire". The tempering energy will cause abnormal throttle tremor, resulting in electronic throttle failure codes.
- January 24, 2019Potent booster electronic throttle controller is also called accelerator. It usually has output values that are within the approved engine power. It won't do any harm to the car.view
- April 25, 2019As previously stated, in order for everything to run smoothly, there needs to be a perfect ratio of air and fuel flowing into the engine.view
- February 25, 2019Most cars, trucks, and SUVs that are on the road today are monitored and operated with literally dozens of computer controlled electronic systems. Whether it's the electronic ignition system or advan...view
- January 14, 2019(1) The biggest advantage of the electronic throttle booster is that it can achieve the full range of optimal torque output of the engine.view
- January 14, 2019It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive force of vehicles, and the best speed-up effect can be obtained.view
- January 14, 2019The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit.view