Operating Principle of POTENT BOOSTER
(1) Accelerating choker opening and improving static response
"Acceleration" of POTENT BOOSTER is realized mainly through improving the responding sensitivity of choker. When ECU finds that driver has the intention for acceleration, it will activate rapid opening of choker via circuit signals to improve the responding sensitivity of throttle.
(2) Speeding up throttle signals and improving dynamic response
When accelerator treads on throttle pedal, POTENT BOOSTER will calculate the alteration rate of throttle signals according to treading depth and time. Alteration rate is in proportion to accelerating requirements. POTENT BOOSTER will enhance such alteration rate and finally realize maximum dynamic response of auto acceleration.
(3) Providing false driving style for ECU's adjustment of engine parameters
ECU of modern engine generally has the capacity of self-adapting driving style. If driver often treads on throttle quickly to a considerable depth (also known as pulling speed), ECU will gradually consider that the driver`s style tends to be "violent". In this way, engine will slowly adjust choker and fuel spray system, etc. to obtain optimal adjusting parameters of engine under this style. After POTENT BOOSTER is used for a long time, even if the driver drives the car with previous "mile" driving style, engine will still acquire experience of "violent" driving, which is equivalent to the adjustment of ECU parameters. At the long last, engine will automatically amend its parameters to adapt to such driving style.
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.2. Electronic Throttle Controll...view
- January 14, 2019The advantage of car engine power booster is that it can determine the optimal throttle opening according to the driver's desire and driving conditions, ensuring the best power and fuel economy, impro...view
- January 14, 2019The general manifestations of accelerator control system disorders are as follows: (1) Idle jitter or occasional stallingEngines with accelerator control system usually cancel idle control valves and ...view
- March 8, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control. You stepped on the accelerator pedal, the throttle opened, and air flowed into the engine, where it mixed with gasolin...view
- January 14, 20191. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage. 2. Electronic throttle usually has six terminal...view
- January 14, 2019Simply put, the electronic throttle booster is an upgraded version of the electronic throttle accelerator nickname, both electronic throttle booster and wind booster work in the same principle and fun...view