Operating Principle of POTENT BOOSTER
(1) Accelerating choker opening and improving static response
"Acceleration" of POTENT BOOSTER is realized mainly through improving the responding sensitivity of choker. When ECU finds that driver has the intention for acceleration, it will activate rapid opening of choker via circuit signals to improve the responding sensitivity of throttle.
(2) Speeding up throttle signals and improving dynamic response
When accelerator treads on throttle pedal, POTENT BOOSTER will calculate the alteration rate of throttle signals according to treading depth and time. Alteration rate is in proportion to accelerating requirements. POTENT BOOSTER will enhance such alteration rate and finally realize maximum dynamic response of auto acceleration.
(3) Providing false driving style for ECU's adjustment of engine parameters
ECU of modern engine generally has the capacity of self-adapting driving style. If driver often treads on throttle quickly to a considerable depth (also known as pulling speed), ECU will gradually consider that the driver's style tends to be "violent". In this way, engine will slowly adjust choker and fuel spray system, etc. to obtain optimal adjusting parameters of engine under this style. After POTENT BOOSTER is used for a long time, even if the driver drives the car with previous "mile" driving style, engine will still acquire experience of "violent" driving, which is equivalent to the adjustment of ECU parameters. At the long last, engine will automatically amend its parameters to adapt to such driving style.
- December 14, 2018Why my car need to install electronic throttle controller? After install, it can remove throttle response delay, speed up quickly, reduce engine carbon.view
- January 24, 2019TROS new product Throttle Sensitivity Booster is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience.view
- February 25, 2019Most cars, trucks, and SUVs that are on the road today are monitored and operated with literally dozens of computer controlled electronic systems. Whether it's the electronic ignition system or advan...view
- January 14, 2019Wind booster: There is only one main engine without display screen.view
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle control system, also known as the electric remote control driving system, is a typical example of applying an ingenious design to automotive engineering.view
- January 11, 2019The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done.view