Operating Principle of POTENT BOOSTER
(1) Accelerating choker opening and improving static response
"Acceleration" of POTENT BOOSTER is realized mainly through improving the responding sensitivity of choker. When ECU finds that driver has the intention for acceleration, it will activate rapid opening of choker via circuit signals to improve the responding sensitivity of throttle.
(2) Speeding up throttle signals and improving dynamic response
When accelerator treads on throttle pedal, POTENT BOOSTER will calculate the alteration rate of throttle signals according to treading depth and time. Alteration rate is in proportion to accelerating requirements. POTENT BOOSTER will enhance such alteration rate and finally realize maximum dynamic response of auto acceleration.
(3) Providing false driving style for ECU's adjustment of engine parameters
ECU of modern engine generally has the capacity of self-adapting driving style. If driver often treads on throttle quickly to a considerable depth (also known as pulling speed), ECU will gradually consider that the driver`s style tends to be "violent". In this way, engine will slowly adjust choker and fuel spray system, etc. to obtain optimal adjusting parameters of engine under this style. After POTENT BOOSTER is used for a long time, even if the driver drives the car with previous "mile" driving style, engine will still acquire experience of "violent" driving, which is equivalent to the adjustment of ECU parameters. At the long last, engine will automatically amend its parameters to adapt to such driving style.
- December 26, 2018How electronic throttles work?The pedal is connected to what essentially are potentiometers. They generate a certain amount of voltage which the ECU reads and equates to throttle angle openings. They ...view
- January 14, 2019Simply put, the electronic throttle booster is an upgraded version of the electronic throttle accelerator nickname, both electronic throttle booster and wind booster work in the same principle and fun...view
- January 14, 2019Speaking of the electronic throttle accelerator, the old driver will think that their new car is not as good as the old car accelerator, and found that the throttle response is a bit sluggish, slow, a...view
- January 14, 2019Car throttle controller usually uses wo pedal position sensors and two throttle position sensors. The two sensors are connected in reverse to realize the reverse change of the resistance value, that i...view
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle. This happens when you press the throttle but you do not get a quick response in terms of faster accel...view
- January 14, 2019As vehicle emission control becomes more stringent, major automakers around the world have abandoned wire-type throttles and switched to more precise electronic throttles, but such throttles have the ...view