Operating Principle of POTENT BOOSTER
(1) Accelerating choker opening and improving static response
"Acceleration" of POTENT BOOSTER is realized mainly through improving the responding sensitivity of choker. When ECU finds that driver has the intention for acceleration, it will activate rapid opening of choker via circuit signals to improve the responding sensitivity of throttle.
(2) Speeding up throttle signals and improving dynamic response
When accelerator treads on throttle pedal, POTENT BOOSTER will calculate the alteration rate of throttle signals according to treading depth and time. Alteration rate is in proportion to accelerating requirements. POTENT BOOSTER will enhance such alteration rate and finally realize maximum dynamic response of auto acceleration.
(3) Providing false driving style for ECU's adjustment of engine parameters
ECU of modern engine generally has the capacity of self-adapting driving style. If driver often treads on throttle quickly to a considerable depth (also known as pulling speed), ECU will gradually consider that the driver`s style tends to be "violent". In this way, engine will slowly adjust choker and fuel spray system, etc. to obtain optimal adjusting parameters of engine under this style. After POTENT BOOSTER is used for a long time, even if the driver drives the car with previous "mile" driving style, engine will still acquire experience of "violent" driving, which is equivalent to the adjustment of ECU parameters. At the long last, engine will automatically amend its parameters to adapt to such driving style.
- February 25, 2019Most cars, trucks, and SUVs that are on the road today are monitored and operated with literally dozens of computer controlled electronic systems. Whether it's the electronic ignition system or advan...view
- March 25, 2019Within the past 25 years, automobile design has changed substantially. Integration of emerging technologies and software in vehicle design have led to dramatic improvements in fuel efficiency, emissio...view
- January 14, 2019The general manifestations of accelerator control system disorders are as follows: (1) Idle jitter or occasional stallingEngines with accelerator control system usually cancel idle control valves and ...view
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle control system, also known as the electric remote control driving system, is a typical example of applying an ingenious design to automotive engineering. Most of the work used ...view
- December 13, 2018Pre-install considerations: 1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.Rev is normal but warning light on:Solution:1.T...view
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.2. Electronic Throttle Controll...view