As vehicle emission control becomes more stringent, major automakers around the world have abandoned wire-type throttles and switched to more precise electronic throttles, but such throttles have the disadvantage of slower response. The electronic throttle accelerator
is a good choice for some owners who are not satisfied with the slow response of the car throttle and start meat. Its function is to improve the throttle response speed, improve the car start speed, improve the vehicle throttle sensitivity, and reduce the engine carbon deposit. Let you find the feeling of pulling the throttle.
1. Before installation, first check the direction of each plug and socket, and identify the exit position of the accelerator pedal port, the direction of the accelerator pedal, the shape of the plug interface, etc.
2. First find the signal port behind the accelerator pedal. Most cars can be installed without removing the throttle pedal.
3. Unplug the original electronic throttle signal port. Note: Different plugs are different. Please look at it first and then pull it out, which can not be brute force, so as not to damage the port.
4. Connect the electronic throttle accelerator
to the throttle pedal signal port. Note: Do not insert the ports on both ends of the accelerator.
5. Install the monitor in a fixed position for your own operation. Tie the extra wires and fix them.