How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- January 24, 2019Potent booster electronic throttle controller is also called accelerator. It usually has output values that are within the approved engine power. It won't do any harm to the car.view
- January 14, 2019The driver operates the accelerator pedal, and the accelerator pedal position sensor generates a corresponding voltage signal to be input to the throttle control unit.view
- January 12, 2019Up until the late 1980s, most cars had a fairly straightforward throttle control.view
- January 14, 2019The research shows that the electronic throttle accelerator scheme adopted is feasible, reasonable in structure and good in performance.view
- April 25, 2019New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle's computer.view
- January 17, 2019Now the relatively new car models generally use electronic throttle.view