How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- March 8, 2019In traditional vehicle designs, stepping on the accelerator pedal moves a cable that is mechanically connected to a butterfly valve in the engine's throttle. The position of this valve directly contro...view
- January 14, 2019The research shows that the electronic throttle accelerator scheme adopted is feasible, reasonable in structure and good in performance. The test results also show the correctness and rationality of t...view
- January 14, 20191. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage. 2. Electronic throttle usually has six terminal...view
- March 25, 2019Within the past 25 years, automobile design has changed substantially. Integration of emerging technologies and software in vehicle design have led to dramatic improvements in fuel efficiency, emissio...view
- December 13, 2018Electronic Throttle Controller Features:Through the interception of the accelerator pedal signal after processing and then simulate a throttle pedal signal to the car ECU to achieve changes in throttl...view
- February 25, 2019Most cars, trucks, and SUVs that are on the road today are monitored and operated with literally dozens of computer controlled electronic systems. Whether it's the electronic ignition system or advan...view