How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- December 26, 2018How electronic throttles work? The pedal is connected to what essentially are potentiometers. They generate a certain amount of voltage which the ECU reads and equates to throttle angle openings.view
- December 14, 2018Why my car need to install electronic throttle controller? After install, it can remove throttle response delay, speed up quickly, reduce engine carbon.view
- December 13, 2018Through the interception of the accelerator pedal signal after processing and then simulate a throttle pedal signal to the car ECU to achieve changes in throttle sensitivity.view
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle accelerator is a good choice for some owners who are not satisfied with the slow response of the car throttle and start meat.view
- January 24, 2019TROS new product Throttle Sensitivity Booster is easy to install, delivers immediate improvement with pedal response, and will enhance your driving experience.view
- January 24, 2019Potent booster electronic throttle controller is also called accelerator. It usually has output values that are within the approved engine power. It won't do any harm to the car.view