How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- February 25, 2019Most cars, trucks, and SUVs that are on the road today are monitored and operated with literally dozens of computer controlled electronic systems. Whether it's the electronic ignition system or advan...view
- December 13, 2018Pre-install considerations: 1.Must pull out the key after car power off ( if the car have key )2.Install the product 3 minutes later after car power off.Rev is normal but warning light on:Solution:1.T...view
- December 14, 2018Why my car need to install electronic throttle controller?After install, it can remove throttle response delay, speed up quickly, reduce engine carbon.Will it have bad consequences for the car?POTENT ...view
- March 8, 2019In traditional vehicle designs, stepping on the accelerator pedal moves a cable that is mechanically connected to a butterfly valve in the engine's throttle. The position of this valve directly contro...view
- April 25, 2019As previously stated, in order for everything to run smoothly, there needs to be a perfect ratio of air and fuel flowing into the engine. If any disruption of this ratio, a problem may occur within t...view
- December 13, 20181. Electronic Throttle Controller Working Principle Diagram: red is the input signal, blue is the output signal, black is the middle signal, green is the control signal.2. Electronic Throttle Controll...view