How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- December 13, 2018Through the interception of the accelerator pedal signal after processing and then simulate a throttle pedal signal to the car ECU to achieve changes in throttle sensitivity.view
- January 14, 2019Car throttle controller usually uses two pedal position sensors and two throttle position sensors.view
- January 14, 2019(1) The biggest advantage of the electronic throttle booster is that it can achieve the full range of optimal torque output of the engine.view
- April 25, 2019As previously stated, in order for everything to run smoothly, there needs to be a perfect ratio of air and fuel flowing into the engine.view
- January 14, 20191. The common causes of bad electronic throttle signal are dirty throttle, lack of basic setting, poor contact of related lines and low working voltage.view
- January 14, 2019The electronic throttle control system, also known as the electric remote control driving system, is a typical example of applying an ingenious design to automotive engineering.view