How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- January 14, 2019The general manifestations of accelerator control system disorders are as follows: (1) Idle jitter or occasional stallingEngines with accelerator control system usually cancel idle control valves and ...view
- April 22, 20191.The Defect of Electronic Throttle ControlModern cars are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. Since the 21st century, the majority of cars have used Electronic throttle co...view
- January 14, 2019Advantage of Electronic Throttle Booster(1) The biggest advantage of the electronic throttle booster is that it can achieve the full range of optimal torque output of the engine.(2) Precise control of...view
- January 14, 2019Simply put, the electronic throttle booster is an upgraded version of the electronic throttle accelerator nickname, both electronic throttle booster and wind booster work in the same principle and fun...view
- April 25, 2019As previously stated, in order for everything to run smoothly, there needs to be a perfect ratio of air and fuel flowing into the engine. If any disruption of this ratio, a problem may occur within t...view
- January 14, 2019Since the 21st century, most automobiles have used electronic throttle accelerator instead of conventional pull-line throttle. Electronic throttle accelerator controls the depth of the accelerator ped...view