How to Install Electronic Throttle Controller
The installation is very simple; it only takes you 5 minutes to be done. No tools required, just turn off the car for 10 minutes before the installation.
①Find the accelerator pedal signal port of the car
②Pull out the original plug
③Connect the control body with accelerator pedal
④Tear off the sticker on the back and attach the display screen to anywhere you like
⑤Done! Enjoy the driving!
Q: Is it universal to all cars?
A: Potent Booster has most plugs for electronic throttle cars. Provide car model and year to check if there is the plug for your car.
Q: Why can’t I pull the plug out?
A: This plug has a clasp. You have to press and hold the clasp to pull it out.
Q: Does the installation affect the car?
A: No, this is nondestructive installation, plug and play. The product just unleashes the real power of your engine.
- January 14, 2019Advantage of Electronic Throttle Booster(1) The biggest advantage of the electronic throttle booster is that it can achieve the full range of optimal torque output of the engine.(2) Precise control of...view
- January 14, 2019Since the 21st century, most automobiles have used electronic throttle accelerator instead of conventional pull-line throttle. Electronic throttle accelerator controls the depth of the accelerator ped...view
- January 14, 20191) FH mode (full acceleration of manual gear):It is suitable for manual gear vehicles, by improving the response speed of electronic throttle, it improves the instantaneous acceleration and explosive ...view
- April 22, 20191. Non-Responsive ThrottleThe first sign of throttle control failure is a non-responsive throttle. This happens when you press the throttle but you do not get a quick response in terms of faster accel...view
- March 25, 2019(1) Accelerating choker opening and improving static response"Acceleration" of POTENT BOOSTER is realized mainly through improving the responding sensitivity of choker. When ECU finds that driver has ...view
- January 14, 2019Car throttle controller usually uses wo pedal position sensors and two throttle position sensors. The two sensors are connected in reverse to realize the reverse change of the resistance value, that i...view