Electronic Throttle Controller Features
Electronic Throttle Controller Features:
Through the interception of the accelerator pedal signal after processing and then simulate a throttle pedal signal to the car ECU to achieve changes in throttle sensitivity, reduce throttle delay, better adapt to different driving and driving environment functions, to achieve the purpose of driving pleasure. The product can be set to one of the following four modes via 'M' (the first button on the left)
A. Full acceleration mode (the first letter of the display shows 'F'), in this mode, throttle sensitivity is the highest.
B. Half-acceleration mode (the first letter of the display shows 'H'), in this mode, throttle sensitivity between the original car mode and full acceleration mode.
C. Original car mode (the display shows 'NOR'), in this mode, throttle sensitivity same as original car.
D. Economic mode (the first two letters of the display are shown as 'EC'), in this mode, throttle sensitivity will be lower than the original car.
The 'M' key can also be used to set the auto mode (the second letter of the display shows 'A'), manual mode (the second letter of the display shows 'H'). Wherein, the automatic mode not only improves the throttle sensitivity but also influence the throttle on the gearbox shift logic.
When the product is in full acceleration mode or half acceleration mode can be used '+', '-' key (right two keys) for 1-9 fine-tuning, the third letter will show the fine-tuning value . The higher the value, the higher the throttle sensitivity.
When the product is in the economic model can also be 1-9 fine-tuning, The higher value of fine-tuning, the lower throttle sensitivity.
Display function: the display is mainly used to set and display the product mode, remove the display or display in the open state does not affect the product host work.
Electronic Throttle Controller Specifications:
Host: input voltage :3.0V-5.5V, current: <6mA,
Display: Input voltage: 3.0V-5.5V, current: <10mA,
When the car is powered by the accelerator pedal, the product starts working, when the accelerator pedal is powered off, the product stops working.
The software information:
Host: Read the accelerator pedal signal from the ADC, according to the setting parameters after the operation output to the DAC and then output to the car ECU. During this period, the watchdog is reset regularly. Once this process is stopped, the watchdog can reset the entire system in 1/10 of a time to return to normal operation, receive the key information from the display and process, send the host software version number to the display, mode settings for display.
Display: Display the software version number and host software version number when the machine is turned on. The button sends the key information to the host computer, accept the software version number and mode setting sent by the host, and also has the watchdog function.
- March 8, 2019This burning gas powered the car's wheels, getting you down the road.view
- January 24, 2019Potent booster electronic throttle controller is also called accelerator. It usually has output values that are within the approved engine power. It won't do any harm to the car.view
- December 13, 20181. Must pull out the key after car power off (if the car have key)view
- April 25, 2019New vehicles are changing every year, mostly because of developments of electronics. Vehicle systems that were mechanically controlled are now controlled by the vehicle's computer.view
- March 25, 2019Within the past 25 years, automobile design has changed substantially.view
- January 14, 2019Since the 21st century, most automobiles have used electronic throttle accelerator instead of conventional pull-line throttle.view